Jenny Worrall Lamp JW07
Jenny Worrall has created a timeless range of lamps from her 17th Century Farmhouse in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside.
This range of Lamps is inspired by the visual treasure troves contained in the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Royal Horticulticultural Society and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Hand Blown Glass
- Decorated using the Victorian Technique of Potichomania
- Rose Design on a Beige and Gold Background
- Large Round Shape
- Pictured with 20 Almond Silk Knife Pleat Shade
- Height 41.5cm
- Diameter 28cm
- Height 62cm
- Diameter 51cm
- 1 x 100 watt BC Pearl ...... not included
- 1 x 15 watt BC Spiral Low Energy Bulb.....not included
|Shipping Note||Delivery Normally 2-3 Weeks|