Jenny Worrall Lamp JW36
Jenny Worrall has created a timeless range of lamps from her 17th Century Farmhouse in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside.
This range of Lamps is inspired by the visual treasure troves contained in the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Royal Horticulticultural Society and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Hand Blown Glass
- Decorated using the Victorian Technique of Potichomania
- Arum Lily Design on the Base
- Medium Oval Shaped
- Shades available for this item on request
- Shown with 16 Almond Silk Knife Pleat Shade
- Height 34.5cm
- Diameter 19cm
- Height 52cm
- Diameter 41cm
- 1 x 100 watt BC Pearl ...... not included
- 1 x 15 watt BC Spiral Low Energy Bulb.....not included
|Shipping Note||Delivery Normally 2-3 Weeks|