Jenny Worrall Lamp JW09
Jenny Worrall has created a timeless range of lamps from her 17th Century Farmhouse in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside.
This range of Lamps is inspired by the visual treasure troves contained in the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Royal Horticulticultural Society and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Hand Blown GlassDecorated using the Victorian Technique of Potichomania
- Rose Design on a Beige and Gold Background
- Small Oval Shape
- Pictured with 12 Almond Silk Knife Pleated Shade
- Height 30.0cm
- Diameter 16.5cm
- Height 43cm
- Diameter 31cm
- 1 x 100 watt BC Pearl - not included
- 1 x 15 watt BC Spiral Low Energy Bulb - not included