Jenny Worrall Lamp JW22
Jenny Worrall has created a timeless range of lamps from her 17th Century Farmhouse in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside.
This range of Lamps is inspired by the visual treasure troves contained in the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Royal Horticulticultural Society and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Hand Blown Glass
- Decorated using the Victorian Technique of Potichomania
- Chinese Bird Design on the Base
- From the Botanical Collection
- Small Size
- vailable with or without Shade
- Shown with 12 Ivory Silk Knife Pleat Shade
- Height††††††† 30m
- Diameter††† 16.5cm
- Height†††††††† † 43cm
- Diameter††††† 31cm
- 1 x 100 watt BC Pearl ...... not included
- 1 x 15 watt BC Spiral Low Energy Bulb.....not included