Jenny Worrall Lamp JW25
Jenny Worrall has created a timeless range of lamps from her 17th Century Farmhouse in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside.
This range of Lamps is inspired by the visual treasure troves contained in the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Royal Horticulticultural Society and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Hand Blown Glass
- Decorated using the Victorian Technique of Potichomania
- Chrysanthemum Design
- Medium Oval Shape
- Available as Base only or with Shade
- Available with 16 Ivory Silk Knife Pleat Shade (as pictured)
- Height††††††† 34.5cm
- Diameter†† 19.5cm
- Height†††††††††† 52cm
- Diameter††††† 41cm
- 1 x 100 watt BC Pearl ...... not included
- 1 x 15 watt BC Spiral Low Energy Bulb.....not included