Jenny Worrall Lamp JW26
Jenny Worrall has created a timeless range of lamps from her 17th Century Farmhouse in the heart of the Warwickshire Countryside.
This range of Lamps is inspired by the visual treasure troves contained in the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Royal Horticulticultural Society and would make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Hand Blown GlassDecorated using the Victorian Technique of Potichomania
- Chrysanthemum Design on the Base
- Large Round Shaped
- Available with or without Shade Shown with 20" Almond Silk Knife Pleat Shade
- Height 41.5cm
- Diameter 28cm
- 1 x 100 watt BC Pearl - not included
- 1 x 15 watt BC Spiral Low Energy Bulb - not included